Saturday, January 21, 2006

Health Inspector


This is our resident Health Inspector. She checks the refrigerator periodically throughout the day to make sure that there are not any undesirables in it. She's pretty thorough. I think there must be something wrong with the Annie's Natural Honey Mustard because she keeps taking it out of the fridge and chewing on the lid or maybe she just really wants to try it....Not sure. She loves to be in the refrigerator. Every time I open it to pull something out she books it over and gets an arm in before I can close it...Typical Health Inspector!

I am hoping she can take over my duty as the family refrigerator cleaner-outer when she gets a little older. I am that relative that comes and stays at your house and while I am there, I check the expiration date of everything in your fridge and then you come home from work one day and I tell you that you need to go to the store because 80% of what was in there expired over a year ago and it is all in the trash now. I am so crazy about that. I think my mom might just wait for me to come to here house and do my bi-annual clean out. Actually, I think she plants things so that she knows that I am doing a thorough job because without fail there is a bottle of dressing that expired well over two years ago and it drives me crazy. I am always thinking, " I just did this 6 months ago, where did this bottle of dressing from 2001 come from?" It is a conspiracy I tell you.

I recently stayed with my in-laws for 11 days over Christmas and they had the pleasure of receiving their first ever Michelle Kanaly refrigerator purge. I guess I like to do it. I am in to cleaning and manual labor, anything that most normal people like to put off, I am on it...grocery shopping, cleaning, yard work. I guess that is why I am such a damn good house wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home