Friday, January 06, 2006

73 degrees and sunny

I just like to look at this picture of the sun beating down on a day like today. Portland is rainy, go figure, right? I think we might just be on the road to a record from the looks of it. Every time I check out the ten day forecast it is rainy, heavy rain and mid-40's....lovely. You know, I have actually acclimated to the rain finally and seeing as how I am swamped with indoor work, it doesn't much matter to me if it is raining. Unless........I have to walk to the store. I have now broken a record for the longest amount of time an undeveloped roll of a film has managed to survive in my purse. That is when you know it is too yucky to do much. I don't mind the rain, but I feel bad getting out in it when I have Fi in the sling and to be quite honest, she is not too big on the stroller these days, especially when I enclose her in the large vinyl rain shield. I usually just throw a hoody on her and shelter her face if it is raining too hard. My first preference, however, is to just stay in the house. I am going to research is there is a an anti-rain dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home