Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fiona's Grandparents

This is Honey and Big Daddy, also known as my mother, Kathy, and my other father, Mitch. They have been married for almost 24 years so I hate to use the word stepfather (it seems so distant.) And yes, they picked their names!


This is Papa G, or Mike, Kris's father and (my third father) with the little munchkin over the holidays.


This is Gege, aka Kris's mother, Pam, with their dog Killian when he was still a sweet little pup.

This is my other mother, Candy, who as of yet doesn't have a particular Grandma name because they are letting Fiona decide what she wants to call them on her own.


Lastly, this is my father, Francis, who like Candy hasn't chosen a name to be called so for now, he is Grandpa Foy.

It is totally hectic around here right now. We put our house on the market tomorrow. Fiona and Ella are napping right now and I have a work crew in the basement digging a trench to fix out foundation leak. I live in Portland, everyone has a leak in their basement. I actually think I fixed the leak when I added a bunch of compost and mulch to the yard this past weekend and re-worked the slope of the yard. I haven't seen any water penetration since I did that, but I want to make sure that it is done right before we sell.

Anyhow, I need to get some painting done while the girls are sleeping so I am off..............



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home