Sunday, February 12, 2006

Woohoo........

This is a deck that my hubby, Kris, painted for a local art show called "On the Wall" a couple of months back. Vans sponsored the event and our friend, Richard, curated it.

We received an offer on our house. Now, we just have to wait for the home inspection to clear and I will be on my way to T-Town to look for a new house. I am very excited, stressed out and feeling all kinds of different emotions at the same time. I just found out that the guy who owns SKYY Vodka, Maurice Kadmar, has purchased 106.6 million dollars worth or 30% of downtown Tulsa with revitalization in mind. Ironically, he thinks it will be "the next Portland." I am elated to hear of this investment and thinking of doing some investing myself. I just spoke with my realtor, Miss Jennie Sullivan and she said that she is dealing with some other investors from California right now who are putting their money in residential....hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am definitely liking what I am hearing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home