Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh, sick baby.......




I took Fi to the doctor today. She feels so lousy. We don't know if she has RSV, a sinus infection or what the deal is but Dr. Barsotti put her on antibiotics. She threw up for the very first time tonight.....shells and cheese, peas and a smoothie, all over me, which was the least of my concerns, in all honesty. I held it together until she went to bed and then finally broke down and cried. It sucks to see your child in pain. She cuddled with me all day with one arm wrapped around my neck and the other around my shoulder for most of the day. As much as it breaks my heart to see her in pain, it felt good to just love on each other all day. I am hoping that she has a better night tonight than last. Poor sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home