Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hiatus







I have been on hiatus for quite some time, but I am trying to get back in the swing of things. I have been diligently working on my website and sewing in all of my free time, when I am well. Our whole family has been sick non-stop, which has forced us in to a decision...we are putting our house on the market April 1st and moving back to Portland as soon as it sells. I cannot wait to be back where we belong, where we fit in, where people don't try to run me over when I am walking to the grocery store (1. because there are sidewalks and 2. because they realize that pedestrians have the right away), where organic vegetables are sold at most of the markets, not one market in town, where I don't get confused looks, like I am some sort of alien when I pull out my canvas bags at the market, where the population is not 62% evangelical and where there are not 4 story praying hands and gi-normous crosses off of the highway. Ah, that felt good. Watch out Portland, the Kanaly's are coming home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home