Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My beautiful butterfly






Lately, when Fiona goes down for nap, I tell her to dream about puppies, pears, cookies, being happy and anything else I can think to tell her in sign language. Then I tell her I love her. She really enjoys signing, even though we haven't done much of it in a long time. We took a baby sign class when she was 6 months old but all she really ever wanted to sign was "puppy" and "more" so eventually we just stopped doing it all together. I am trying to find our sign sheets so that I can add some new things to the dream list. Of course, my office is a constant pit so that could take weeks. I love seeing her do the sign for "happy." And today, when I put her down and told her I loved her, she signed back and then put her arms up like she wanted a hug. When I leaned down to her, she grabbed my neck and whispered in my ear "berry much!" There is nothing like that! She is pretty darn amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

such a sweet story. gave me goosebumps..seriously.

10/30/2009 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home